What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award created by Esme (The Recipe Hunter) for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
Thank you so much Carol and Esme!!
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
As a new blogger I learn daily new things and wants to improve myself in this field. I consider my blog to be very simple one. I love to create and share new recipes. I am grateful to everyone for your positive support. Thank you everyone!!
According to rule 6, I am sharing my best post:
3 Facts about myself
I am a new blogger and I really want to learn more about it.
I am a homemaker.
I Loves to try new recipes for my family.
Since I’m nominated, now its my turn to tag more bloggers.
My nominees are:
Please show your support to these wonderful blogs!!